- Book sales at big stores weren’t good over Christmas.
- What’s up with the Kindle?
- Does it matter that Kindle books outsold print books on Christmas day?
- Why is Amazon releasing the Kindle overseas?
- How can you get free Kindle books even if you don’t have a Kindle?
- Lessons from Seth Harwood’s “rush the Kindle charts” campaign for his short story collection “A Long Way from Disney.”
- Why Amazon book reviews matter.
- “Word of the Year” news from the American Dialect Society
- How to make it easy for people to retweet your stuff.
- 2009 analysis of Quick and Dirty Tips performance (Hint: I’m happy.)
Links Mentioned in the Show